Video Review Of Fight Night Round 4

Best viewed in HD on YouTube itself:

1 Response to "Video Review Of Fight Night Round 4"

  1. I'm not remotely a boxing fan, but this review has got me interested in the game. Too many one-on-one fighting-based games follow the same broad formula; it's good to see a series that does something distinctly different.

    The idea of punching using the right stick sounds familiar. I may have played something similar on a friend's Gamecube at some point. In any case, the review focuses on the most relevant information (which can only be good) and draws attention to a type of game that seems to be quite overlooked.

    I'd be interested in seeing more reviews of slightly older games. I seldom shell out the cash for new games these days, and older games are generally covered by older reviews that don't always stand up too well when surrounded by more recent games.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger